Horsepower at the Hall - Newark Showground 18/09/16 1 till 5

AndrewBClarke

Regular meeting for all types of cars. Normally quite good. Pizza, ice creams, tea & coffee available. £2 entry per car. Last one this year! If anybody else want to come, could meet at Newark McD and convoy?

Brill. I think Julie and Big Andy are planning to go as well. Weather forecast is currently OK. Hopefully Julie will confirm and we can plan to join up at McD like last time.

Sorry Guy's we will be travelling home from the Lake District on Sunday and will miss this BUT we will be back at McD's, (in Ollerton though) the following Saturday (24th) for the GBS cars and coffee morning, hope you can see us there?

Have a nice day on Sunday, rumour is that the weather is good, and please don't forget to post me some nice pictures on here  :)

Julie (my emotion button doesn't work so 'face with tongue sticking out' :p ) have a good holiday. Thought you were coming as on FB you posted to say so (sad face :( ). Look forward to GBS then. ABC

Ah, yes, I did post on fb, that was before the heat wave came and we booked a holiday last minute. Sorry for the confusion.

OK guys - meet at McD at A1/A46 roundabout (NG24 2DB) at 1pm. Short run from here to Newark Showground. Weather forecast seems acceptable. Look forward to seeing you.

Good day out, sun was shining, pizza was delicious and a nice mix of cars.

Thanks for the ice cream Andrew - couldn't see you before I left.

• Like 1

Russ - photo of your femine side is on FB. Hopefully Julie will copy it on to here! Good day and thanks for coming.

Well, ABC, I can't really refuse an opportunity to be naughty can I? Here is a picture of our new member RusSandra.

Russandra_zps0orwkqd1.jpg

• Like 1