Curborough Breakfast Gatherings - Sat 17th Sept

Rhett Turner - Black Country AO

The Curborough Breakfast Club is on this weekend Sat 17th Sept. Is anyone interested in attending and possibly going for a run afterwards. 

• Like 1

Hi Rhett,

I'm up for both if the weather is dry!

Maybe depending on weather & if I'm allowed as I'm there Friday too!

Either grow a pair or stop in ya tent  :laugh:

saw this on there website so just be aware

IMPORTANT- Road Works Notification
By Curborough Admin on September 6, 2016 in Course

Please note that long term road works affect your access to Curborough Sprint Course until December 2016.

There is NO access from the A38 on the NORTHBOUND carriageway to Fradley Park and Curborough.

PLEASE FOLLOW DIVERSION SIGNS, which will take you up to the next Junction (Alrewas) where you will be re directed to return on the Southbound Carriageway where there is access.

The return to the A38 is NOT affected, but there are traffic lights at the works section.

Please see the link below for full information

https://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/transport/staffshighways/roadworks/schemeinfo/lichfield/Hilliards-Cross.aspx

Well spotted Ben, will have to use an avoid A38 route

I'm planning on been there for the breakfast, unsure about a run out at the min - weather looking OK tho, feels like at 9c and no rain   :rolleyes:

What time does this event start and finish?

I can't stay too late, but quite fancy an early run out, the web site lists it as 8 - 11am, though how many would be there at 8, I don't know.

I've only been for around 10am in the past, when it's usually been nicely busy.

Anyone else there for early doors?

I'll aim for 9-10am.

Good turn-out today, just a shame the sun forgot to turn up! It must be following Julie!

• Like 1

Was baking hot and really sunny as I got back towards Cheshire, mind you, what a horrible trip back. Traffic jam after traffic jam, took an extra forty minutes.

Really nice as we headed west, lovely trip back towards Bridgnorth. A good morning though apart from it being a bit chilly.