Imperial Socket Set

Kevin (Mr T)

This is what I purchased to supplement the metric set I already had

I like to avoid having Halfords on all of my tools purely from a variety and snob point of view, but at the same time, their 'professional/advanced' kit is really bl**** good and at an even more solid price if bought with a trade card.

Have had the 1/4 set before it was even branded pro, still works even after much use and abuse, often use it over the 3/8th set.

Got given the 90piece metric/imperial set with 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 ratchets, one breaker, and a few spanners. Cant fault it.

Also cant fault my etched finish britool combination spanner set, which the best feeling spanner I have every had.

Use sets of ebay should also not be dicounted, picked up an Elora Whitworth set for almost free a few years ago.

Daniel

As if it was needed, but another +1 for Halfords pro. Had mine for well over a decade and it's still perfect. Just about every Halfords tool I own has taken all kinds of abuse, including being used with air ratchets and windy guns!