Autumn Issue of WW Now Out!

Captain Colonial

The Autumn issue of Westfield World is now out and it's a belter, 46 pages long and chock full of great stuff, the finest regular issue ever in my opinion.  If this issue doesn't convince those of you who didn't make it to this year's Silverstone Classic to come next year, then probably nothing will!

My thanks to everyone who contributed to this issue, very well done indeed! :t-up:

• Like 1

Postman just been, left my Classic and Sportscar, but no Westfield World.

Maybe tomorrow.

It's arrived! It's marvellous, this club just gets better and better.

Quick flick through and its very colourful, lots of cars, lots of happy faces and looking forward to a good read through. Well done to all who made it happen !!

Postman hasn't brought mine yet  :(  but on the other hand the nice parcel man brought me two boxes of the so i have 100 copies to read, on another note....  Jeff Stephen's must take the credit for the YDG article in the magazine and not myself as printed... thanks again Jeff 

WOW   :t-up:  :t-up:   Fantastic issue  :t-up:

Great issue, not had chance to read it yet, only looked at the pictures.

Slightly disappointed that I didn't get on the front cover, but there's always next year. :d  :d

Blyton Report from John Williams not published ! ? ?  :down:

Cracking issue again, so many members doing wonderful things around the country and around the world. Our thirtieth year has been a great one for the mag, long may it continue.

Great issue just depressing reading about my carbon rear arch :-(