Kids in the car

TAFKARM

Just talk through the options with the parents, out of ear shot of the little ones, (don't want to build their hopes up if it's a no go). You can get ear muffs in kids sizes, use them with some sun glasses for a bit of eye protection from dust and the air flow.

As had been said, there's no reason why they can't be made acceptably safe, but in this instance, as you're not the parent, it's not your final call to make.

To be honest though, when it comes to pax rides, the parents are usually worse than the kids!

I took my 5 year old out in mine for a short drive on a booster and cushion I've an aero screen so a helmet was a must luckily he races karts so wearing a helmet is not a problem for him.

1F90B8AD-8F16-4025-8CDB-65713BD2FF26_zps

I have booster seat for these occasions. Just took off the cover and cut the polystyrene down to fit the jk seat. Have six point belts so no grandchild is going to fall out.

When you stop the car, don't let the little'un jump out on their own or they'll burn their legs on the exhaust, lift them out yourself.

No child has been injured by the SootySport method.

• Like 1