Oil Can Cafe car meet and BBQ 4pm Sat 10th Sept FREE entry

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

The Oil Can Cafe are holding the usual gathering of cars and bikes at The Carding Shed, Holmfirth. It starts at 4pm and there is a BBQ. 

We can meet at the Flouch pub roundabout and go in convoy, lets see if the weather is good.

After an expensive year I am pleased to say this event is FREEEEE.

Yes, need a few free events now!

I might tag along for this, fancied doing the Oil Can Cafe since first hearing about it.

Don't think I'll be able to make it to this one. I'll be busy most of the day taking my daughter to start at uni.

But it is in Huddersfield, so might come along later.

As per usual we will be there. I think we ought to meet early though, bearing in mind the queues earlier on this year plus we should get a good pog :)

Barry

As per usual we will be there. I think we ought to meet early though, bearing in mind the queues earlier on this year plus we should get a good pog :)

Barry

Good idea + we also got blocked in last time being late arrivals and ending up at the bottom of the field  :suspect:

I agree, is 2.30pm at The Flouch OK? We can always call in the cafe, forget the BBQ, there is cake in that there cafe!

That sounds good to me Julie :)

Barry

• Like 1

I can join you a weekend off for me. I will meet you at the flouch.....unless it rains

Trevor,

We will probably meet up further south and grab some lunch before heading all the way up to the Flouch, if they let you out a bit earlier you are welcome to join us.

Oh no, poor Thundernuts, drum brakes, what's the problem?

Trevor,

We will probably meet up further south and grab some lunch before heading all the way up to the Flouch, if they let you out a bit earlier you are welcome to join us.

yep that works for me ;)

• Like 1

Meet at The Wheatsheaf, Baslow, DE45 1SR 11.30am and we can get a spot of lunch before heading through the Peak District. We will leave at 1pm because I for one will need a wee on the way to The Flouch, and it's not a 2 minute job getting in and out of our cars is it?

We have Dave, Trevor, possibly Alan and no doubt there is a red Westfield in Tamworth bursting to get out of it's garage  :d

I have stopped looking at the weather forecast, they changed it to grim yesterday and now they have put it back to good, so if it looks alright on Saturday morning go for it.