Rockingham trackday - Sunday 4th Sept, national circuit

M6 WSC

Hi,

Is anyone planning on attending Rockingham on Sunday 4th Sept? I'm off with a couple of friends for the open pit lane day.

Thanks

Already done Rockingham twice this year, so off to Snetterton on the 22nd.   I like Rockingham and it's not as flat as you think, great track for outright speed on the banked part of the circuit and plenty of twisty bits on the infield part.   Have fun there.

The national circuit is a nice layout, and you don't get many opportunities to drive it. I did one last year, really enjoyed it even though I don't think I got to grips with it properly.

This one was on the radar, but it was deemed to be too close to pals racing activities, and a bigger issue being my car is currently dead waiting for a head gasket!  :(

Enjoy.  :t-up:

What a great event! We got to do the International Circuit in the end too - going round the banking was a great experience.

One other Westfield, and I counted 7 or 8 seven-type cars which was nice.

The car exceeded my expectations and the new R888R's were sensational :)

• Like 2

We got to do the International Circuit in the end too - going round the banking was a great experience.

I take it you had a dry day? I've never found the banking fun in the rain!  ;)

Did you do both circuits? National and Inter? 

R888R's,   yes they are THE tyre to have now.      Much better than the old version, in the wet as well.

Can't get round my head why the grooving is as it is ???

After two track days at Rockingham I need to shift all the rubber from nearside of each tyre back to the middle :d , hence Snetterton booked in a couple of weeks