Derbyshire Run Saturday 3rd September

The Molestrangler

Hi,

As in the previous 7 or 8 years I will be putting a run on around parts of Derbyshire for members of East Anglian and North West Tiger Owners, if anyone else would like to tag along you will be most welcome.

The route starts on the A610 Ripley by-pass by the MacDonalds, 10:30 for an 11:00 start and will head up the Via Gelia and towards Buxton before going over the Cat and Fiddle then onto the Robin Hood pub in Rainow for lunch. They have a good menu at proper prices, large portions. After lunch it is onto Castleton via the Winats Pass then over the tops to Arbor Low before working it's way back to the starting point. The run will be about 100 miles as the East Anglian guys will have a several hour trip home of several hours.

The runs are always well attended, normally 15-20 cars and we find it does work best if everyone has a copy of the route which I can supply in Garmin, Tomtom or TYRE format. If you want to join in please pm me your email address and I will send you the route.

Ian.

Will PM you, quite fancy that, I like doing some of my favorite roads on group boats, and coming across new variations on them.

Will PM you, quite fancy that, I like doing some of my favorite roads on group boats, and coming across new variations on them.

You expecting it to rain a lot then Dave  :laugh:

• Like 2

Quite a few cars already confirmed for the run but room for more if you want to join in, PM me for the route.

Looks like I will be able to join you for this.

Do you know if the Tiger Club lads and lasses will be coming through Melton Mowbray?  If so, I could meet them there.

I will PM for a route although I'm not sure how to add it to my sat nav (Garmin).

Ian

Ian,

I will contact the East Anglian guys and get an idea of their route and times for you. I will send you route in Garmin Mapsource later today, if your computer recognises your sat nav then it will 'send to device' at the press of a button, if not you might have to follow the car in front.

Will be in touch shortly.

Ian

Unfortunately, I may have to miss this, now. My apologies, had been looking forward to it.

Having seen the forecast I'm wussing it, I don't get much pleasure driving driving in the rain especially when it is forecast as heavy and prolonged, I was looking forward to this run as well. 

No problem, I will let the Tiger guys know not to look out for you. I think only a couple of the have roof's but as I said they are as mad as a box of frogs.

Thanks, I dropped them a note not to expect me at Langham via their FB page.

I hope the rest of you have fun though.