Some cosmetic work over the weekend...

Murraymint

The engine bay scuttle had loads of holes etc, so bought a couple of CF panels and went for it…also made a fitted a parcel shelf for all the better half's rubbish… :)  

IMG_1250_zpsznww0egg.jpg

IMG_1270_zpsf8mig6f9.jpg

IMG_1268_zpse0gqylzj.jpg

• Like 3

mmmm, I like that too (not the parcel shelf tho)

Jeez, another thing I can add to my to do list!

Looks very tidy (unlike mine)

Damn....reminds me that I really need to lavish some TLC on ours one of these days.  I like the clean look that gives - complements the clean tidy engine a treat.

At the risk of sounding all naggy...could I politely suggest some sort of protective covering on the parcel shelf edge to protect passengers shins? 

Damn....reminds me that I really need to lavish some TLC on ours one of these days.  I like the clean look that gives - complements the clean tidy engine a treat.

At the risk of sounding all naggy...could I politely suggest some sort of protective covering on the parcel shelf edge to protect passengers shins? 

Many thanks never thought about that...so will have to think where to get something material.

Depending on how visible it is, you might be OK with a short length of roll cage padding...or even, dare I say it, some pipe lagging. Worst case you might have to put a suitable bit of trim on top of the padding so it looks as smart as the rest of the interior. During my last build I learned the mystical art of sewing. Amused my colleagues no end that come lunchtime, I'd whip the trusty old sewing machine out from under my desk and get busy with the Alcantara.....

...or the knee pads suggestion of course - that'll work.  :)

• Like 1