Godzilla Happy Dance Day for me

Captain Colonial

Besides the great time had by all at Silverstone including me, I have two more reasons for me to have a Godzilla Happy Dance Day today:

> My two West Highland White Terriers have completed a full recovery after being spayed 10 days ago :t-up:

> I walked into the bank today with a five-figure sum of money I had saved and paid off my mortgage early - the house is all ours at last!

So sorry about the noise, but this is me today - not sure who the man at the end is, but I agree, a happy moment!

• Like 4

I managed to pay my mortgage early and it is a great feeling to be free of millstone. Congrats!

Glad to hear your dogs are doing well. I was nearly a West Highland Terrier owner. I fell in love with them after looking after a friends WHT but when it came to buy my own dog I couldn't afford one and ended up with my Jack Russell.

• Like 1

Congratulations Scott. More disposable income for upgrades then??  :)

• Like 1

Congratulations Scott. More disposable income for upgrades then??   :)

Well done Scott - you will be able to upgrade and get some carbon now  :t-up:

Well done Scott - you will be able to downgrade and get some carbon now  :t-up:

FTFY :p

• Like 2

Well done Scott - you will be able to upgrade and get some carbon now  :t-up:

I love it when people live dangerously!

• Like 1

Scott,

How about a nice new Sport 250 with all the money you will be saving by not having a mortgage?

What colour would sir like?

• Like 3

Scott,

How about a nice new Sport 250 with all the money you will be saving by not having a mortgage?

Scott I think it would be rude not to atleast take it for a test drive and write up a road test report for the rest of us ;-)

• Like 1

Scott,

I require a test drive first, Simon - Kingswinford to Monte Carlo should suffice.  Let me know when I can pick it up and I might even bring you some wine back. ;)

• Like 2

I require a test drive first, Simon - Kingswinford to Monte Carlo should suffice.  Let me know when I can pick it up and I might even bring you some wine back. ;)

Not forgetting of course the 2 day overnight stay in the Cafe de Paris Hotel (FOC)  :d  :d

• Like 2

is there not a Premier Inn Monte Carlo?

is there not a Premier Inn Monte Carlo?

So that's a yes then to me taking the car to Monte Carlo and a two-night stay at the Premier Inn FOC?  Fantastic! :t-up:  I'll pick it up next Friday to you give you time to service and valet it, and brim the tank!  I'll call Julian to give him my thanks in a few minutes! :)

You'll be wanting a doggie friendly hotel, or perhaps a villa with a nice garden for them...