• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Blyton Videos

B.RAD

Your off is funny Tigger :d Such a massive chunk of 'mown' grass - glad there was no damage.

Thanks Adam, it could have been worse, the owner could have charged me for all the Rape Seed pods I took home with me in my engine bay, cockpit and boot :o :o

• Like 2

This was my Sunday T3, 66.10. I thought it was pretty good at the time but looking at the video there's still room for improvement. Still pretty pleased with my first trip to Blyton!

Sorry about the slightly dodgy quality, something's gone wrong in the editing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHDIdVf3WI

That's a mega lap for your first time at Blyton dude...

That's a mega lap for your first time at Blyton dude...

Cheers Adam, that's a compliment coming from you! I really got on with the course and it seemed to suit the car better than the big race circuits. Looking forward to going back in September.

Well - After the exotica comes the Lardy One sluggishly hauled around by myself! :p:laugh:

I was slightly disappointed by my times. But on reflection feel they were respectable with a 76.80s, on Toyo R1Rs which definitely made a big difference against last year on Avon ZZRs in far warmer conditions with 74.14s .

Glad I'm not hunting for points chasing the even further out of reach Target Times in Class A this year, only 0.44 sec reduction for 1B tyres against last years 1C tyres.

My fastest run of the weekend, Sat...

A wet and very greasy track run from Sun...

I did muchly enjoy the variable conditions and the challenges they threw at us.

Overall an excellent thoroughly enjoyable weekend, happy with my drives and plenty of room for further improvements.

Thanks all for your support.

And the moment my 'potentially' fastest run of the weekend DNF'ed on Sunday  :down:  :cry: ...

you are naturally attracted to anything yellow.  Ask that the run off areas be painted green for next year :p

I did wonder is you crossed the line with all 4 wheels on the track but just side ways

you are naturally attracted to anything yellow. Ask that the run off areas be painted green for next year :p

Yellow & Black have been my favourite colours since pre teens when I persuaded my parents to paint my bedroom doors 'chrome yellow' :)

they wouldn't paint the walls black though :p

Me too... looks fine from the on-board!

100% on over line.

3 wheels off before the line.

• Like 1