Plays Kool

Kevin (Mr T)

Is Luke actually on here anywhere?

I waited a long time for a set of harnesses and, despite my best efforts when measuring, needed to change the lap straps for the passenger side (always had an agreement with Luke that this might be the case).

Sent them back about 5 weeks ago. Two weeks ago I managed to speak to Luke and he said, and I quote "I have your parcel here, haven't had a chance to open it, but was going to get on it today". Two weeks on, I've left him a message and nothing.

I'm in retail, so I get the thing with supply problems, but I also get how important it is to keep my customers informed and not leave them to chase me.

I also wanted one of his QR bosses, which at Stoneleigh and during a subsequent conversation he said he would have this month. The plan, which we talked about, was to have him weld up the slug while I was away on holiday. I leave Friday week and again, no feedback whatsoever.

It is really disappointing, when there is no doubting the quality of his products.

I would really like to find a way of getting the message across.

He's never replied to an email, so that is clearly not an avenue to be pursued,

Help!

I want to do business with him, he just won't let me!

I found that email was not the best way.

When I have rang them in the past they have always rang me back.

I found that email was not the best way.

When I have rang them in the past they have always rang me back.

I wish he would Geoff :(

I have found a phone call works when they pick up. I have had quite a few bits of him over the years from harnesses to arch protectors all arrived quickly . The Web shop always works well as well. All the Westfield small business and traiders seem to be a victim of their own success. If your good at what you do and don't charge the earth there always a bit tricky to get hold of. I guess they should employ more staff but then your into the old issue extra wages and getting the knowledge in that staff member and having a whole hosted of extra costs

Having similar problems with black anodised drop links on front ARB's. If I can get hold of him it's just lots of promises and no results!

V disappointing when product is really top notch

Ordered before xmas, I have non-anodised links, but still waiting for what I ordered!

Good luck!

Yep, I'm on here.

Somewhat frustrating for me Kevin as I did what I said and posted you the new set out the following day. Sorry I missed your call today, I never had a chance to give you a call back, but was on my list to do tomorrow morning when I arrived in.

I acknowledge that things here at PlaysKool have been somewhat slow and some orders for people have taken longer than what they should. I've addressed this issue, with an updated milling machine here to machine parts alot quicker (although this has had some teething issues) and I now have a member of staff who is in charge of the workshop to allow me to concentrate on the paperwork and deal with all the orders. This is allowing me to finally play catchup, but I've not fully caught up with everything yet, indeed I've some parts still sat at the andoziers which due to a ridiculously hectic week last week I've still yet to manage to go and pick up!

QR's will arrive from Japan next week.

• Like 1

No problems with him from me

Yep, I'm on here.

Somewhat frustrating for me Kevin as I did what I said and posted you the new set out the following day. Sorry I missed your call today, I never had a chance to give you a call back, but was on my list to do tomorrow morning when I arrived in.

I acknowledge that things here at PlaysKool have been somewhat slow and some orders for people have taken longer than what they should. I've addressed this issue, with an updated milling machine here to machine parts alot quicker (although this has had some teething issues) and I now have a member of staff who is in charge of the workshop to allow me to concentrate on the paperwork and deal with all the orders. This is allowing me to finally play catchup, but I've not fully caught up with everything yet, indeed I've some parts still sat at the andoziers which due to a ridiculously hectic week last week I've still yet to manage to go and pick up!

QR's will arrive from Japan next week.

Hi Luke,

The problem "we" have now is they never arrived.

I have been to the post office and spoken to the Postmaster and he doesn't have any outstanding parcels. He did confirm that as long as it had CM4 as the first part of the postcode it would get to him. I live in a very small village and if Dennis, our postman, had a parcel with just my name and Margaretting on it, he would deliver it to me.

When I sent the originals back I used a tracked facility. Have you just posted them 1st Class, so not tracked? Did you include a compliments slip or put a return address on the parcel?

If you are frustrated, you can only imagine how I feel!

Luke,

Good to hear you have parts, at anodisers. I would just like to finish the job.... I'm sure you understand

Please post them first class Royal Mail to me. Tracked would be good too. Happy to pay extra, if needed, for peace of mind

Hope to see them in the next 5days?

Andy

Hi Luke,

The problem "we" have now is they never arrived.

I have been to the post office and spoken to the Postmaster and he doesn't have any outstanding parcels. He did confirm that as long as it had CM4 as the first part of the postcode it would get to him. I live in a very small village and if Dennis, our postman, had a parcel with just my name and Margaretting on it, he would deliver it to me.

When I sent the originals back I used a tracked facility. Have you just posted them 1st Class, so not tracked? Did you include a compliments slip or put a return address on the parcel?

If you are frustrated, you can only imagine how I feel!

They were sent out using a copy of the original packing slip for the very first set of harnesses sent, so had your address on and PlaysKool address on.

They went first class, same as the set I sent out before, as I'm sure you can imagine when you start doing this several times it starts to add up in costs and when you're selling something at minimal profit it does affect things, perhaps this is something I need to look into.

I've tried to give you a call to sort this out, but I can't get seem to  get through at the moment.

Luke,

Good to hear you have parts, at anodisers. I would just like to finish the job.... I'm sure you understand

Please post them first class Royal Mail to me. Tracked would be good too. Happy to pay extra, if needed, for peace of mind

Hope to see them in the next 5days?

Andy

Very much understand, yes will be out to you before the end of this week and given the issues above I'll send special delivery.

They were sent out using a copy of the original packing slip for the very first set of harnesses sent, so had your address on and PlaysKool address on.

They went first class, same as the set I sent out before, as I'm sure you can imagine when you start doing this several times it starts to add up in costs and when you're selling something at minimal profit it does affect things, perhaps this is something I need to look into.

I've tried to give you a call to sort this out, but I can't get seem to  get through at the moment.

Thanks for sorting this out for me Luke

All delivered and fitted now.

Thanks Luke.

Very much understand, yes will be out to you before the end of this week and given the issues above I'll send special delivery.

I was sort of just hoping this would happen, sadly not....☹️☹️☹️☹️