Self Releasing tyre pressure

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

me, maurci and dave cleaver were talking about a pressure relief value so you could maintain the same pressure throught the sprint...

so thinking we are going to make a million pound and heading to the patent office i checked the internet.

but I think an American was listening in....  flew back,  designed, made and put a website up in the time from driving back from Blyton.

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3336

never mind...

• Like 1

I think I may have looked into these before and found they were specifically banned for competition use by the MSA... Not certain on that, but worth a check in the Blue Book :t-up:

I think I may have looked into these before and found they were specifically banned for competition use by the MSA... Not certain on that, but worth a check in the Blue Book :t-up:

OOOpppss... Forget it. No need more reasons to put our car in doubt regarding the legality...

Ssshhhh, don't say anything about the traction control... :getmecoat:

• Like 2

I was only looking for cigarettes  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

• Like 1

Section J

5.9.4. The fitment and/or use of pressure control valves to wheels and/or tyres is not permitted.

Section J

5.9.4. The fitment and/or use of pressure control valves to wheels and/or tyres is not permitted.

nice idea... though