Blyton Park Sun 10th July Moral Support Group

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Looks like you were just too fast for everyone, Smeg.

Gareth did very well at McDonalds to go outside in the rain and take some photo's. I was busy drying my right sock and shoe on the windowsill, while laughing at everyone's wet bums.

Any video footage is appreciated, I know it gets a bit boring but I normally do something else as well or fast forward to my favorite bit and why film it if you are going to hide it away, it can be captured on here forever.

• Like 1

My video is on its way just uploading now, which is taking forever!!!!! keep an eye out.........

iMovie on my Mac, it was 'slightly damp' cracking shot lol

Brill, thanks Gareth for sharing this. I love the wiggle from Ben at 2 minutes 10 seconds. I also had a wiggle on one of the corners and had slowed it down a bit :oops: , until we got to the dry roads.

You did manage to capture something of just about every car except for Smeg's yellow number 44, it just wasn't his day for the camera I guess.

See you on Saturday, when you have turned left down the lane for Curborough take the very first right fork (about 20 yards in), pass the toilets on your right and we will be a short distance further down. I am not sure how well the sat nav works when you are going to the middle of nothingness.

I even looked through all my other photos and didn't catch smeg(44) at all