Blyton Park Sun 10th July Moral Support Group

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

We are going to support the Speed Series and watch the sprinting at Blyton Park on Sunday 10th July. If you want to travel up with us we are meeting at 10am at MacDonalds on Junction 30, M1. I am having a deja vu moment now because I said this last week and nobody came, but you are all coming this weekend aren't you?

If you want to meet us there we expect to arrive around 11 ish, but of course there will be plenty of Westfield action already going on. 

It has forecast showers all weekend but we are going no matter what the weather, it just means we might go in the tin top if we get up to rain on Sunday morning.

Who is coming along?

• Like 2

Might be going a bit earlier, but may see you at McDonald's if it turns to a lazy start I will message you either way so you know, see you there weather dependent, Westie only for me ..........

Rain today :(

Hopefully nice tomorrow, so you planned for best day.....

Be good to see as many as possible cheering us on! :yes:

I'll come if the weather is ok... :)

It's off the motorway. Make sure you fill up before you get here, it's 137.9 for super!!!

routes all sorted should be at the mcdonalds for 10 weather permitting.

anyone coming up from the black country area were meeting at the texaco garage on the muckley corner roundabout at around quarter to 9

Julie have you got a nice route planned?

M1 M18 A631 not my finest moment

The McD's is the one that if you come off at J30 from the south, as you are Bunje, turn right at the motorway roundabout and then right at the next roundabout, signed Chesterfield A619, McD's is on the left. It sounds a long way but they are all very close together.

Unless the forecast changes from what it says now we are coming in the Westie

I can take us a better way if you want :)

OK see you all there, Russ is leading then!