OH MY GOD....

Sparkymart

Just spent the morning on the rollers and I've now got a new car

Found a broken wire on the TPS which didn't help but after that was sorted and new jets fitted and a couple of hours fettling she's running like a dream.. Just need to hide the bill from SWMBO LOL

• Like 5

Just tell the Mrs the truth.

Then you have nothing to hide.

She loves you.....she will understand.  :love:

She loves you.....she will understand.

:d :d :d :d :d :d :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Like 1

I can tell you haven't meet my Mrs.. Doesn't help matters much that I've just had to spend £3500 on a replacement engine for the defender. I'm getting nervous she will be in from work in a bit lol

I'm getting nervous she will be in from work in a bit lol

1) Delete all browsing history from your computer 2) Make sure there are obvious signs you've been doing something else all day (leave the hoover out, some old paint brushes etc etc) 3) Make sure that ANY parts you order for the Westie will be delivered while you alone are in and lastly, as you will inevitably be found out (how do I know  :( ) then have a convincing explanation that it's the only solution and it will save money in the long run !! :d  

• Like 1

1) Delete all browsing history from your computer 2) Make sure there are obvious signs you've been doing something else all day (leave the hoover out, some old paint brushes etc etc) 3) Make sure that ANY parts you order for the Westie will be delivered while you alone are in and lastly, as you will inevitably be found out (how do I know :( ) then have a convincing explanation that it's the only solution and it will save money in the long run !! :d

don't forget to change the subject to their new pair of shoes oh and is that a new matching handbag...? That normally takes the wind out of there sails lol

Just tell her that spending on the car is better than you going out and spending it on drugs, booze, and hookers and I'm sure she will see the rational ;)

The above works for me with the addition of its not a car women find interesting and I am always fixing it in the garage so I never have time to chase women or drink !

Good luck

1) Delete all browsing history from your computer 2) Make sure there are obvious signs you've been doing something else all day (leave the hoover out, some old paint brushes etc etc) 3) Make sure that ANY parts you order for the Westie will be delivered while you alone are in and lastly, as you will inevitably be found out (how do I know :( ) then have a convincing explanation that it's the only solution and it will save money in the long run !! :d

Absolutely brilliant! Sound advice for anyone wanting a happy relationship.

Hi mate. I see your fairly local to me, where did you take it for its rolling road sesh?

What engine and carbs are you running?

Hi mate. I see your fairly local to me, where did you take it for its rolling road sesh?

What engine and carbs are you running?

Hi I took the car to Richards bros In Redruth,My car has a zetec fitted with 45's. Where are you located?

Hi again. Just taken mine to Alan Jeffries in Plymouth today. He s got a guy coming over on Thursday to tune the bike carbs. Then have the 1.8 Zetec tuned on the rollers for the first time. Looking forward to some positive results! I'm in Plymouth by the way so very handy.