WSCC Scotland Tour - PHOTOS ADDED

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Me and another four members are all off on our yearly jolly - this year we are touring Scotland starting in Killin then to the old military road through the Cairngorms onto Muir of Ord - next day we head over to the west coast down via the Isle of Sky and inland to Fort Augustus at the bottom of Ness - the last day we play around near Ben Nevis and work our way down stopping at the bottom of Loch Lomond at Balmaha

No westies on this one but if those up North keep there eye out for Me in TVR T350, Tony in his ZK Jag, Dave in the Exige, Terry in the GTR, Brian in the R8, Dick in the Z4 (don't ask) and Mark J in the Morgan Aero 8 plus Paul in the support car :t-up:

Give us a wave if you see us any if you Scottish chaps want to join us for part of the route or an evening - let me know :t-up:

Will post piccies but cannot promise the excellent drone work that was featured in the other recent tour :blush:

• Like 3

What day are you in Muir of ord? Are you staying there?

It's a very sensible collection of cars given recent weather, very localised heavy shows then sun :cool:  :marto:  :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

only just seen this - oops

We stopped at the Ord House Hotel - basic but pretty with very  friendly service :t-up: we had our own dining room for dinner - very nice :t-up:

Ok here is a link to the pictures for anyone interested - clearly no westies involved but some nice machinery

I made it a shared album so not all my photos :t-up:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1272687859421849&type=1&l=b80a649f19

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Just had another look at the photographs.

Some absolutely stunning pictures. :t-up:

Thanks Geoffrey :t-up: