Four in One gardening tool

Rory's Dad

I have a 4 in 1 multitool from Screwfix and whst a great tool it is (although it's a bit noisy). It has a strimmer, brush cutter, hedge clipper and chain saw all powered by a 2-stroke engine for £150. It has great feedback too. I see Lidl have one in today that looks just the same but is only £130. It comes with all the bits too.

I have a 4 in 1 multitool from Screwfix and whst a great tool it is (although it's a bit noisy). It has a strimmer, brush cutter, hedge clipper and chain saw all powered by a 2-stroke engine for £150. It has great feedback too. I see Lidl have one in today that looks just the same but is only £130. It comes with all the bits too.

sounds what i need for the jungle here.... although my gardening multi tool also comes with a satellite attachment who makes tea and sandwiches.

I have one from Trueshopping. All made in the same Shenzgzou (sp?) factory no doubt! Noisy it is and it leaves a cloud of blue smoke behind me, but very useful too.

I've got the Screwfix version to and it's really really useful, I've only used the chainsaw and hedge cutting bits.I could not see the extension in the Lidl picture but reading the blub it's included as is a mixing bottle for the two stroke which wasn't included in the Screwfix version. 

Lidl stuff (Parkside) is German, you're right. Good stuff usually. For home use anyway.

I have a Screwfix Titan SDS drill/chisel it's a bit heavy but only 50 quid with bits and chisels - it's a beast!

I have a Screwfix Titan SDS drill/chisel it's a bit heavy but only 50 quid with bits and chisels - it's a beast!

So have I and your right it's damn heavy.     What it can't drill through it will knock it's way through :)      Used a 100mm core drill for an airvent  a while ago but took two of us to hold it, once it got going it was easy.

• Like 1