Kimbolton Country Fayre - 10/07 10:00

Quinten

the-fayre-banner.jpg

Although I've not been myself, I am led to believe that the Kimbolton Country Fayre is a great day out, and because a lot of us have been going over the years, we've built up a good rapport with the organisers. So it is with great pleasure that I can announce that we've secured 10 tickets for reduced fee access and our own little plot to display our cars.

You can find more information on their website: http://kimboltoncountryfayre.com/

To qualify for this, we need to stick to the following rules:

- Arrive before 10am. The show opens to the general public at 11am. The gates open at 7.30am for the very keen.

- Clearly display the ticket in your windscreen/on your aeroscreen/stuck to your helmet.

- Follow the directions of the on-site staff with regards to parking. Latecomers may be parked in a separate area of show ground.

I have uploaded some information from the organisers, along with the site plan. The WSCC will be in area 50.

If we end up needing more than 10 tickets, it will not be a problem, the organisers have said to us, but we do need your commitment up-front. So please only commit to this, if you are going to make it. The last thing we want is to be excluded next year because we had an empty plot this year...

As I've got the tickets currently here, please contact me ASAP for yours, and I will forward them on for you to print. If anyone wants to meet up beforehand and organise a scenic route to Kimbolton, then please let me know as well.

Kind regards

Quinten

07971 125839

Hi Quintent

If I make it home this weekend I will be there. I won't know until Friday

Hi Quintent

If I make it home this weekend I will be there. I won't know until Friday

That's not a problem. Speaking to Richard, we will most likely meet up first at McDonalds 8.30am in Raunds for breakfast/coffee, before setting off in convoy to Kimbolton, so late minute planners can be handed their tickets there :yes:

It's still looking dry :yes:

For those of you sitting on the fence. We will be at the McDonalds in Raunds at 8:30am, with a view of leaving for the show no later than 9:30am. You're welcome to take your chance and collect a ticket from me, without 'reserving' one in advance.... but, and this is your risk, if more people show up than I have tickets for, you will have to make your own arrangements getting in and probably end up paying full price. Sorry, but there is nothing I can do about that.

Will bump this thread on Friday evening again...

Hi Quinten,

Weather looks a little suspect for sunday but then again they said it'd rain today and it's been fine !!  

So, can you reserve me 1 ticket for the event and I'll meet you all at McD's on Sunday morning.

I've got a pop up gazebo that I think I can get in the footwell, so I'll bring that, and the brolly, and my new St Clair cover ....... :marto:

Let me know if any changes ....

Colin

Hi Quinten,

Weather looks a little suspect for sunday but then again they said it'd rain today and it's been fine !!

It'll be fine... famous last words ;)  

So, can you reserve me 1 ticket for the event and I'll meet you all at McD's on Sunday morning.

Ticket with your name on it printed :yes:

I've got a pop up gazebo that I think I can get in the footwell, so I'll bring that, and the brolly, and my new St Clair cover ....... :marto:

Let me know if any changes ....

Colin

See you Sunday!

For those still on that darn fence... The F1 can be recorded, and your Westie won't have a radio with the news on it so you won't find out the result beforehand ;) I still have tickets, but without a name, they may not be yours!

Quinten

Not a bad turnout at all from the Northants WSCC :yes:

13659003_10153901715459247_8547978580525

We met up with Richard and Colin at 8.30am at the McDonalds at Raunds and after a few minutes James, Martin and Horace showed up. Quick coffee later we headed off to the show ground. Had a few spots of rain, but nothing that a quick swipe with the fingers couldnt get rid off the goggles. Richard had brought the WSCC banners and Colin a gazebo, so we managed to fill our space nicely.

The sun came out, we had some rain, it dried up again and a good day was had by all :yes:

• Like 1

I wanted to go to the show but I got out-voted in the end.  We were only going to be able to make it in the afternoon as I was shooting in the morning and my daughter was riding, but come the afternoon the others decided that the weather looked too dodgy and the tennis was on and James wanted to play on the Playstation and and and....

In the end I mowed the lawn.  I know where I would rather have been!