Cotswold Chapter Experience

binjoau

Just wanted to post a little thank you for the welcome I have received since joining the Cotswold area. Everyone has been really helpful and friendly.

Too notch group of guys!

• Like 1

Alex, you're a credit to the local Cotswolds club and have been to many events do far, keep up the good work

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more I am now coming up to my first year of westfield ownership and not being known for social skills joining the cotswold group is the best thing I ever did , my Westfield experence so far wouldn't be 1/10th it is without the welcoming and friendly bunch..... My bank balance on the other hand would be much much fatter

• Like 1

I would like to second what Alex has said. may have only made it to the one meet so far but found everyone to be very pleasant. looking forwards to the action day at Coombe next weekend! Hope the weather is good!

Also Alex this is your first reminder to bring your obd reader so we can check out my stuttering zetec!

I will! I've also had a chat with my friend about your issue and he said another thing to consider is a coil pack shutting down when hot