• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Fiat Ducato Chausson Welcome 85 motorhome- very clean van- SOLD

timblejim

Fiat Ducato motorhome for sale. £26,000 ono. Reasonable offers considered....

It's time for my Fiat Ducato to move onto his next adventures. I have loads of pictures that I can mail to you- contact me on timblejim@hotmail.co.uk or 07841828382. In principle, 32,500 miles and has been self serviced annually (since I have owned- some previous history) including timing belts 6000 miles ago. Mot until Feb 2017. 6 speed with 130 bhp and air con. Four birth with four seat belted seats. Returned 25mpg towing trailers and up to 31mpg solo in France at a steady pace.....

Very clean interior/exterior with a number of extras including extra security locks, parking sensors, towbar, cycle rack and omnistore awning and a spare wheel and importantly a safe .Awesome van and I'll be sad to see it go, just change in plans. The personal number plate currently on will be removed and the original 58 plate reinstalled.

Viewings welcome and much more detail on request. Located in Wrexham, north wales. Pleasee call me for more info and pictures.

Needs to go

Thanks Tim Nunn 07841828382

A great motorhome for somebody.  

Sad to see "Frank" go!  But "Betty" will be following in his tracks.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.