Insurance with full cage fitted?

stussysoil

I use flux with agreed value policy with 6 images to them clearly showing the cage and have never had any issues or even a mention to it at all.

I've just renewed with A-Plan with the cage declared. Well under £300 with breakdown cover! :)

Spoke with aplan about the roll cage & was told it wasn't on the insurance but they make a note & my premium wouldn't change.

I did say I was never asked & they said it should be listed under modifications, I said it was built with it. The answer was if anything non standard is fitted it should be listed.

That could be a very long list! What is standard on a Westfield?

Have you got agreed value with A-Plan?

Told my m8 about this full cage possible insurance issue as he has a Indy R with a full cage insured with A-Plan.

He rang them and they just said 'we can see your full cage on the photos you've supplied,so it's fine'

He asked if it needed to be listed as a modification and thy said no!