The Earls Barton Classic Car Sunday Brunch - 19/06 9:00

Quinten

Panorama1.jpg

There's a regular meet on the evening of the 1st Wednesday of the month, but every once in a while they do a breakfast meet on a Sunday morning.  This coming Sunday is one of those.  If the weather is good, you can expect anything up to 1000 (owner) cars and a fair few trader stands.  Food and drink available.

Entry is £3 per vehicle, and the gates open at 9.00.  The event runs to 15:00, but you're free to leave at any time.

All the details can be found here: http://www.classiccarmeet.co.uk/

Hopefully see you there?

Q (07971 125839)

I'm looking to meet up with the Northampton guys somewhere along the A422 for anyone just South of there who fancies a run out

I will be there but on tin top with family

• Like 1

Slightly revised: 7.15am at Sixfields, 7.45 at Bromham village :yes:

A lovely morning saw Chris, Jim, Mark, Richard and myself meeting Colin and Clark at the showground.

2016-06-19+12_02_00.jpg

It wasn't as busy as I expected it to be, but I guess with competing shows in the area and it being Fathersday, a few regulars were missing. The weather was on our side though, I'm currently sporting a lobster face :d