Hope Motor Show, Mon 20th June, 6pm, Peak District

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Summer solstice, that means it is the Hope Motor Show. It starts at 6pm on Monday 20th June. We are unable to show because cars need to be pre-booked. I suggest you get there as early as you can and park in the public car park, which is basically the next field along from the show field.

The venue is The Traveller's Rest, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, S33 9HG.

• 2 weeks later...

I got up on Monday morning to heavy rain, but what a difference a couple of hours makes. By 4pm it was blue skies and sunshine, so out came the Westfield and off we went. We soon met Gareth and Fraser, who were parked a only a couple of rows away in their Westfield. Gareth was doing the ministry of silly walks with his bad back.

Next up we bumped into the Cobra gang. Young Jamie, who if you can remember back to our Strines meeting, was the only one who bought his Cobra out. And Peter, who that day came in the Jag, but today had come in his Cobra. Peter's Cobra was 2 years in the building and he has run it for 6 years, he insisted that I had a little sit in it, insisted he did!

DSC07974_zps6bppgzls.jpg

DSC07972_zpsm9ii4n4h.jpg

A cracking little show, well organised and lots of good motor's to look at.

I got up on Monday morning to heavy rain, but what a difference a couple of hours makes. By 4pm it was blue skies and sunshine, so out came the Westfield and off we went. We soon met Gareth and Fraser, who were parked a only a couple of rows away in their Westfield. Gareth was doing the ministry of silly walks with his bad back.

Next up we bumped into the Cobra gang. Young Jamie, who if you can remember back to our Strines meeting, was the only one who bought his Cobra out. And Peter, who that day came in the Jag, but today had come in his Cobra. Peter's Cobra was 2 years in the building and he has run it for 6 years, he insisted that I had a little sit in it, insisted he did!

DSC07974_zps6bppgzls.jpg

DSC07972_zpsm9ii4n4h.jpg

A cracking little show, well organised and lots of good motor's to look at.

Don't get any ideas............think of Glen's blood pressure :p

Oh yes, he was a little scared that I might go over to the dark side, but he knows how much I love my Westfield, I have to have a car for driving, not just a garage toy.

Thanks for the mention Julie....lol ...... To be honest I did take one step back but feel I have made progress today, can actually make a whole step or two lol

• Like 1