Horsepower at the Hall - now at Newark Showground - 26th June 1 til 5

AndrewBClarke

We met Gareth and Fraser there, who were already busy photographing the cars

DSC08065_zps9tz48klc.jpg

and the Yorkshire Terriers, Rickyboy and Robin

DSC08060_zpsgu7d0s3m.jpg

DSC08061_zpsuwkv1hfc.jpg

DSC08064_zpskxzux6ne.jpg

Andy and Debbie soon joined us, we bumped into Jason in his Tiger too, so all in all it was a good turn out.

Richard and Brooke

DSC08067_zpswl6epuhf.jpg

Robin

DSC08068_zpsnbcf4cl4.jpg

Too soon it was time to disperse

DSC08069_zpszj9qcywb.jpg

Thank you to Andrew for leading and to everyone for coming the long journey, Lincoln is not really on anyone's doorstep and the roads are mind blowingly straight and flat, so the show of commitment was admirable.

Next weekend is Robin's car show in Wakefield on the Friday (good excuse for an early finish) and very possibly a run around the Peak District on the day with the better weather, stay posted  :)

• Like 3

Sorry I didn't make it but I was at Goodwood. I think I would have turned it into a ploughing match going all the way down that field though.

Luke.

• Like 1

Gareth, you are so generous, posting lots of 'people in their cars' pictures and then treating us to a video too, thank you. 

Luke, the ground was hard, which I was surprised at given the amount of rain that had come down the day before, BUT, Andrew explained that it had not rained in Lincolnshire. You might be a bit low for a field, although there were no cattle grids like we had at Cromford car show.

Another WSCC member at Goodwood, did we ought to have a club stand there? we might get to see some photo's of the weekend then.

• Like 2