Essex Area Meet 12th June

Pistol Pete

As well as the track day at Woodbridge on saturday it's also the Essex monthly this Sunday noon onwards at the Lodge in South Woodham Ferrers.

I will be there, assuming I haven't blown my engine the day before!

• Like 1

Count me in Sunday. What's the track day on Saturday? 

We're all off to Woodbridge near Ipswich on the Saturday.

Ohh....  If I can wangle it (and weather isn't miserable) will see if I can come up and support. On all day?

Ohh.... If I can wangle it (and weather isn't miserable) will see if I can come up and support. On all day?

Yes, all day event - I think it finish at 5pm.

Ohh.... If I can wangle it (and weather isn't miserable) will see if I can come up and support. On all day?

Yes on all day Ken. You'll need to give a name at the gate as it's mod site, use mine Bernard Holdgate as i am on their list.

I think Kevin could do with some help from you as it's his first trackday.

should be able to make this one

As long as all goes well on Saturday I'll be there Sunday

Hi guys being a newbie I plan to come to the Sunday meet could you please just confirm the place and time and how long does the meet last only I have some other commitments Sunday and I'll need to do a bit of juggling.

Cheers

Barry

Evening Barry, we meet at the Lodge in South wooden Ferrers from noon until about 3-3:30pm.

Website here

http://www.lodge-inn.net

If should be nice so we usually sit outside the wedding marque by the carpark and lake. Make yourself known to anybody with a plastic car and they will introduce you to few people.

Cheers Pete weather permitting I'll see you Sunday, I don't have a roof yet hence the weather statement.

Hi guys being a newbie I plan to come to the Sunday meet could you please just confirm the place and time and how long does the meet last only I have some other commitments Sunday and I'll need to do a bit of juggling.

Cheers

Barry

Hi Barry I'm going Sunday so could meet somewhere by the tunnel if you want and don't worry about the weather :)

That would be great would the McDonald's drive thru at the top of Princes Road be okay say 11-11.30.?

Many thanks

Barry