The (un)Official Monthly Northants Meet™ at a new venue(!) Monday 13/06 19:30

Quinten

KH6COmz.jpg

Although the meet is normally at Sywell, there has been some discussion in the past to see if we could find ourselves a new home as parking as the weather improves becomes a bit of a challenge at times. So we're open to suggestions to see if we can find a nice location to try out. I've already put a suggestion forward on our Facebook group, but nothing is set in stone yet.

update 8/06:

Peer pressure (yes, that's you Mark ;)) has prompted me to change the venue to The Horseshoe in Sywell, a mere 30 seconds away from The Aviator. The Google Map link is: https://goo.gl/maps/fouXFt9tDVp

The time remains at 19.30 onwards, and it would be good to see you all in your Westie :yes:

Hi, I'm in Buckinham building an aluminium bodied pre lit. Monday is good for me so I'll come over next Monday. In the past I've had an MG meet ar Sywell and parked on the large car park on the museum side, is that not an option on Monday evenings?

Regards

Gary

Would be good to see you there Gary if you can make it

The Sywell venue is great, but it might be nice to find somewhere for a change that's got a beer garden adjacent to the car park, which probably lends itself more to some mutual 'tyre kicking' whilst, hopefully, enjoying the weather

Hi,

Should be able to get there on Monday. The Navigation looks like a good alternative if you fancy a change from Sywell.

Regards

Gary

Looks like the Navigation is a non starter. I've suggested the Towcester Mill Brewery via Facebook, I've had good reports but I don't know what the parking is like. I'm happy to recce it (great excuse). If Cafe is any good for a one off change, Jacks Hill Cafe, on the A5 just outside Towcester host a lot of car and bike meets.

Regards

Gary

To keep it reasonably simple, howabout trying The Horseshoe pub in Sywell village?

There's a garden and parking out the front and it's only down the road from the usual venue

Great. See you at the Horseshoe @Sywell. Still building the pre lit so I'll be in the MG.

Cheers

Gary

• Like 1

Email has gone out, we're now officially trying out the Horseshoe. If anyone needs assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on my mobile: 07971 125839

See you Monday!

I'll be along Monday and I'll try not to knock anyones beer over this time!!

• Like 1

Looking forward to a change of venue and hope the sun (and cars) are out

Let's come armed with a few suggestions for runs out/events for the coming months also

• Like 1

A quick reminder that this one's tomorrow evening (Monday). See you there 19.30 onwards

• 3 weeks later...

When and where is the next meet?  Is it this week? I got my days muddled up last time and missed it

When and where is the next meet?  Is it this week? I got my days muddled up last time and missed it

It's on the 11th this month. The 2nd Monday of the month :yes:

• Like 1

It's on the 11th this month. The 2nd Monday of the month :yes:

Thanks. Going to try again this month. Here's hoping for a dry evening.

• Like 1