Softbits?

chriss1455

I sent them an email last week and haven't heard anything back from them. Does any one know if they are trading again? I know they had a loss in the family or something a while back and unsure if they are operational again.

Chris

I seem to remember reading on here they had a family bereavement recently?

• Like 1

I seem to remember reading on here they had a family bereavement recently?

I remember reading the same and with no response to the email I wondered if they weren't back running yet.

Cheers geofery will get my dad to ring them for the bits he's after

Hello. The main man died early this year but the business is still up and running. I ordered a half hood in November expecting it by Xmas. It was still supplied - albeit a bit late - and is great, All teathing issues of fixing straps not fitting etc were all dealt with. Stick with it and try phoning. Even with Mr Judd at the helm, email was not the best way of getting hold of them!

I ordered some bits from them this week and they arrived a couple of days later

Thanks guys will get my dad to give them a ring this week for the parts he is after