Carpet set black

The Cheese

I'm looking for a black carpet set for my Westfield 98 seiw

So far Westfield have messed about and I'm getting no where with them

Can anyone point me in the right direction please

It's like pulling teeth

Hi Craig, 

We are trying to help you as much as we can and i apologise it has taken so long, we are just trying to avoid any issues with an incorrect carpet set. i hope you can bear with us

Thanks

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Mr Westfield,

after ringing up to check on my delivery of the carpet set I ordered I was told it wont be on the date that was stated in your email to myself, I was told another two weeks which I should of been informed of(common courtesy), Vicky who I was dealing with did her best to then to find me a replacement set which didn't have the tunnel part with but that was fine as mine was ok for now unfortunately all but one part had to be trimmed to fit but thats ok too.

Then im told it will follow on in two weeks and yes its come and believe it or not the gaiters aren't even cut out let alone stiched in as is what I paid for,so this morning I rang up and im told that it wouldn't even be sent out without the gaiters being sewn in ,even though im looking at the tunnel carpet,then told to send it back at my inconvenience and cost to get a replacement,when I questioned this the guy said he will now send someone to collect this,

I don't even want to mention the lights that you charged me handling charge on

over £200 for bits of carpet that don't fit ,poor service, how hard can it be when you manufacture these cars

I run my own business and I never treat customers like this,funny thing is im not the type to complain but this is ridiculous

Regards Craig

Hi Craig,

We are trying to help you as much as we can and i apologise it has taken so long, we are just trying to avoid any issues with an incorrect carpet set. i hope you can bear with us

Thanks

Matt