Essex Area Joining the Herts Auto Show 22nd May 2016

Pistol Pete

Mike has pointed out that RichieF is going to the Herts Auto Show and it would make a nice run out and car show.

The post is here:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/119417-herts-auto-show-22nd-may/

It's in Welwyn Garden City and we can have a scenic blat to get there. I suggest we meet up around 8am at the McDonalds at Boreham on the A12.

Are any of the other Essex or North London folks intereted in joining in?

Might even break out the WSCC Essex Area Flutter Flag!!

• Like 1

Put me down as a possible...

This clashes with the L2B Mini run which my eldest and the Mrs will doing. Means I'm free but do have to consider Calum who will be in the middle of exams and will need "support" !

So, I'd love to come along and if I can I will, I'll let you know. I will however pass on to the other lads :)

Sounds great but away for the week. Hope you have a good time

Anybody else up for this, I have booked us a space and just require some Westfields to fill it.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Can I let you know in a few days,I have things planned for weekend I"m trying to wiggle out of :)

sorry no car and im at snetterton this weekend

I'm 90% and will know for sure tomorrow.

Biggest problem is a trapped sciatic nerve and the quack should be phoning in the next 24 hours to let me know what activities I can safely do.

When I say "trapped sciatic nerve", we're talking 14 assorted tablets a day to manage the pain! ☺

I'm picking my Westy up tomorrow and would like to attend I'd just have to juggle a few things indoors first so I'm about 70% on board. Cheers

Meeting at 8am at McDonald's at the boreham interchange on the a12.

I'm still iffy for this one. I've got a bit of wiring to finish, a new oil catch tank to plumb in and need to take the seats out to fit my playskool harnesses (which finally arrived!). Throw in my daughter's 17th birthday tomorrow and I may just run out of time.