Herts Auto Show - 22nd May

RichieF

Thinking of it, do you know how many Westie's usually go or is this a first?

I went last year and was the only one...it's quite a good show though and on my doorstep so I'll be going but probably just for morning.

Also free entry for the car and its passengers.

I think I'm free for this, Rich - would be a good morning blat for Essex/ N London lot

Good stuff. Drop Neil an email and he'll send you a free entry pass - neil.castle@sky.com. We can sort out a time to meet closer to the time.

Sounds good, seems Essex will drop in and I'll pass onto the lads in North London.

I'm sure I've been before but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it this year, however, do you want a couple of 30th Anniversary flags posted out to you? You can drop them back to me in Barnet or give to one of the North London lads at the end of the day or just let me know and we'll organise shipping them back to stores. Failing that, Area flags should suffice but do let me know soonest (by phone, email or PM) so we can get them to you.

Yes, I have put up a separate post for the Essex crew to get their attention. I'll email neil tomorrow re passes.

I have the Essex Area flag poised and ready to go.

Richard, I'll be working out a route tomorrow night, where is a good place for us to meet you?

I have emailed  Neil a mail re tickets for the Essex members.

Hi Pete. We could meet in 'The East' car park again as its right by Stanborough Lakes?

Excellent, I'll just dig out last years Stoneleigh route then  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Hi All,

I'm interested too, where are people meeting, and can I get a pass past minute? Many thanks, Josh

I have emailed the contact above who advises me if you turn up in a Westfield you will be waved through - no pass required.

On the mobile skin at the moment, where are you based? Essex crew will be meeting at McDonald at Horsham on the a12 at 8am.

Thank you, I'm about 1/2 he south of the show so won't meet you that early. Are you planning on getting there at 10:00, as I could meet you outside? Otherwise save me a spot and I'll see you there.

Best Wishes, Josh

We are 50 miles away in the east so probably better to join us at Selwyn garden city with Richard.