Yorkshire 8, South, Saturday 14th May.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

The first leg of the Yorkshire 8 is on Saturday 14th May. Meeting at Emley Moor TV Mast at 10:30 and heading down towards The Strines to meet up with Julie (One Careful Lady Owner), if your coming? A tour around following a route planned by my "Glamorous Assistant" Rickyboy 100, and then heading to an ice cream farm back up north.

Lunch, Tea, Coffee, Wee, Fuel stops can be can be arranged as and when needed.

Any takers?

Yes, we should be coming along, will see you at The Strines.

• Like 1

Please don't wear a sparkly leotard.

And I bought it specially for the occasion too. ☺️

I plan on attending this one but i've got a doo in the evening. What time do you usually get back to fox&grapes (if thats where you get back to)?

I'll work it out, but it won't be too late.

It's this Saturday!

I plan on attending this one but i've got a doo in the evening. What time do you usually get back to fox&grapes (if thats where you get back to)?

The route will be around 130 miles, and we should be finished about tea time. No times are fixed and you can leave when ever you like if you need to be home earlier.

Coolio. Got a rough route or are we winging it??

I'll be at the mast at 10ish providing weather is ok.

What time are you looking to meet at the Strines? I might see if I can get over, will need a bit of fresh air by then. :)

Probably around 11 o'clock Dave.

What time are you looking to meet at the Strines? I might see if I can get over, will need a bit of fresh air by then. :)

Cool, thanks.

Robin, any chance of meeting me at the Fox & Grapes Saturday morning on your way to the Emley Moor Mast starting point?

Cheers, Roger

I'll be meeting Roger at J30 M62 between 9:45 and 10:00 and will be at the mast half an hour later if anyone wants to join us there.