Optimate III 25% Off

JamesD

I believe I have contacted everyone (my email or PM) with details of the accessories that are available and where to send the cheque to, if I have missed anyone, please can you let me know ASAP.

Regards,

James

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• JamesD

• studbuckle

• westy

Hi James

Just to say thanks - arrived today.

Already plugged in and charging (working from home, again ;) )

Looks like it came just in time for my battery..... ???

Cheers

:love:

Boo hiss...where's mine? :)

Thinking about it, how are they being delivered? Perhaps I should have given you my work address :durr:

Andy

Already plugged in and charging (working from home, again  )

Looks like it came just in time for my battery.....  

Hope they do the job...

Just a quick note..If you could let me know when you have received the chargers that we be great as I can cross you off the list. Not all the chargers went out at the same time due to cheques arriving at different times, however I should hope that all those that have sent me a cheque by today will have the charger before then weekend.

Regards,

JD   ;)

Hi,

To the people who've had theirs already, can you tell me how it was delivered (i.e. Royal Mail, courier etc.)? If it's Royal Mail then it's not too much of a problem for me going to pick it up after they fail to deliver, but a courier may be a little more difficult.

Really wish I'd given my work address now... :(

Andy

That's something at least! Hopefully he'll fail to deliver today, so I can pick it up on my way to work tomorrow.

Andy

Mine arrived Wednesday, I collected from Royal Mail depot yesterday.

Thanks James :D  :cool:

James,

All arrived today...many thanks.

Now, how and where do I fit that permanent connection lead? ;). Oh, and the first person that says 'to the battery' gets a slap :)

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.