Optimate III 25% Off

JamesD

I have arranged a "1 off" deal with Cradley Heath Motorcycles for the purchase of the excellent Optimate battery charger/conditioner...

The price including delivery is £30, we need to put together 10+ orders.

I cannot recommend these units enough, a flat battery cost me £800 once after I tried a 'bump' start....not a mistake I will be making again!

If you would like to put your name down, once we have the required number I will collate everyone's addresses and get the units sent out ASAP.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• JamesD

• studbuckle

• westy

I've already sent you a mail, but I'll add my name here too.

'Me too'

Any chance of getting the weatherproof permanent connection lead too? (It's only 3 quid or so I think).

Andy

I have been informed that they are now supplying the waterproof cable 'in the box'!!

I can also get hold of the extension cable for a few quid extra.

I will leave this advert up for another day, then I will contact you all individually to sort out your orders, payment, delivery etc..

Regards,

James

I will have 1 aswell please James, with an extention cable, I will send you my details.

Regards Rob

Is this the type that can be left permanently connected?

If so, please add me to list

Thanks

Rick :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.