Spring Upgrades

Kevin (Mr T)

Has this only happened to me?

You make a list of your Winter upgrades, budget for them and spend hours in a cold garage bringing them to fruition.

Then, on the first really nice day since putting the car back together and getting it running, the wife presents you with a list of "Spring upgrades" for the garden.

So instead of doing what I had planned in my head, I've spent the day ripping the old boards from the decking and will spend next weekend laying new ones.

To compound my misery, in the 15 minute round trip to the local recycling yard, I passed TWO separate sevenesque cars out having a blat.

Maybe the downside to getting my hands dirty on the car is that Mrs T has finally realised I can actually be quite practical!!!

I'm about to keep my wife happy in the bedroom department this Easter.

Going to start with a bit of stripping then getting plastered, then laying.

a new carpet and some wallpapering.

• Like 2