Rap Star or F1 Driver..?

John K

The irony, Mart, is that GM is NOT normal. He is autistic to a degree I believe, and that probably means he could not be a camera puppet if he tried. He's just Guy. Personally I find him very wearing but I have to acknowledge his guts and enthusiasm.

• Like 1

It's got to the stage where F1 drivers want to be 'Different' with their funny colour hair do's, jewellery, maybe make up as well.  They are just copying football players who most do indeed have a talent but feel they lack something or other.

Think I might try something like this and be 'Different'.   What about a new hair do in green for me, will it cut the mustard? Will you all be looking at me and think, yeh!   Bernie's Cool?

What about a new hair do in green for me, will it cut the mustard? Will you all be looking at me and think, yeh!   Bernie's Cool?

Bernie, as long as the Collar and Cuffs match, you'll do for us...

It is the same with many sportsmen and women who are diva's. look at the difference between Rugby players and footballers, they seem to be worlds apart behaviour wise.

As for GM, what I love is that he is like the children we all were, who gets really uncontrollably excited over "adventures". The fact he may well die is something as kids we never thought of and neither does he really. Where he could walk away from normal work, he still gets a buzz fixing trucks. I don't find him wearing, I find him refreshing

• Like 6

As for GM, what I love is that he is like the children we all were, who gets really uncontrollably excited over "adventures". The fact he may well die is something as kids we never thought of and neither does he really. Where he could walk away from normal work, he still gets a buzz fixing trucks. I don't find him wearing, I find him refreshing

Well said that man..!

It is the same with many sportsmen and women who are diva's. look at the difference between Rugby players and footballers, they seem to be worlds apart behaviour wise.As for GM, what I love is that he is like the children we all were, who gets really uncontrollably excited over "adventures". The fact he may well die is something as kids we never thought of and neither does he really. Where he could walk away from normal work, he still gets a buzz fixing trucks. I don't find him wearing, I find him refreshing

Lol....what do you mean....the children we all were.....

I'm sure most of our wives know we still are....at least that's what mine reckons, and I hope I never grow up too much lol.

Mart.

Ah well the thing is I'm an old git and my granddaughters are wearing enough without external help!  :d

I sort of know what you mean though MOTCO, I really enjoy and look forward to his programs. But I do have to be in the right frame of mind, too. If I'm not, I tend to find his many verbal ticks and mannerisms sort of break "the moment" of being really wrapped up in the subject matter.

So I've only just watched the F1 show - enjoyed it a lot, but then I think DC has got better and better at the TV stuff. I'm looking forward to GM's wall of death show on Easter Monday that they were trailering, too. Though I'll be recording that as well and watching it when I'm in the mood!