SOLD - Westfield steering wheel

shrops-paul

Hello.

My new steering wheel is in place so I have the westfield original going spare. I doubt it's worth much so am open to offers if anyone wants it. I can bring to Stoneleigh or you can pay postage.

Condition is good IMO and it comes with the boss and plastic suround.

img_4602.jpg

Useful for IVA these...

PM sent

If Olliebeak doesn't go for it please let me know.

Regards

Gary

I don't seem to have a PM olliebeak?

Sent another PM but I sometimes have difficulty with messages on this site, if you still don't get it please send me an email to peterforsyth234@btinternet.com and I will reply with my offer etc.

• Like 1

Hi Paul,  Changed my mind, I will let Gary know as he is interested,  sorry to mess you around.   Thanks  Peter 

Hi Paul,

Can you let me know what the PCD of the fixing holes is? I'm using a Sierra column in the pre lit and will need to check.

Cheers

Gary

Hi. It's a 48 spline boss (Austin) with the standard westfield PCD - 100mm I think.

Hi Paul,

Sorry for all the questions. The boss I have to fit the Sierra column has holes at 70mm pcd. Do you think there is enough 'meat' on the centre of the wheel for to be able to re drill it to suit?

Cheers

Gary

This is the wheel in place. Im not sure you could drill it. Theres no where to drill to make a smaller diameter ring of holes

img_4481.jpg

PM Sent.

Gary

Hi Paul,

Did you receive my PM ok?

Gary

Hi. Sorry I've been decorating all day. Just replied.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.