Which is typically the worst driven marque

John K

And we all know there are exceptions to every rule etc...

I vote for Peugeot

Sure Audis are very often driven stupidly aggressively, but in my book showing aggression is at least displaying an emotion. And any emotion is better than none.

I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a Pug being driven in any way to suggest the driver wasn't in a persistent vegetative state. Oh that'll be when 205 Gits were still running

Nissan Note and Honda Jazz for me. Just seem to lack any sort of awareness of other road users. Police should just wait at the dealerships and anyone who expresses an interest in one should have their license removed.

:laugh:  :laugh:

I know, I handed him that one on a platter...  :bangshead:

• Like 1

Well to buy a Peugeot you obviously have to know nothing about cars whatsoever.  105/106 etc. are the worst (along with their Citroen and Toyota equivalents)

It's got to be a white van of some form although HGVs seem to come quite close around here

David

It's got to be a white van of some form 

I hired one recently - Ford Transit - just brilliant and bloomin' quick too!

(I agree with the worst driven marque though :laugh: )

We hear a lot about muppets driving Audi's, Bentley's, BMWs, etc, but it would seem to me that, if you are going to lash out that sort of money on transport you have to care, at least a little, about driving. I tend to find that the occasional overbearing wally in the marques mentioned above can at least drive, even if he does regard drivers of "lesser marques" as pond-life.

As mentioned above, it is some of the drivers of the cheaper machinery who tend to worry me the most.

Audi all day long.

If not Audi then it would have to be Audi.

Did I mention Audi, if I didn't then I would vote Audi.

• Like 1

I hired one recently - Ford Transit - just brilliant and bloomin' quick too!

(I agree with the worst driven marque though :laugh: )

I've been out in the works Transit today, and I must say it was fast, smooth, quite quiet and very easy to drive and it's been abused by everyone who drives it (apart from me).

I also went to Millbrook in a black BMW 5 Series a while back and felt guilty driving it normally, sticking to speed limits and not staying in the middle lane.

So I've got to say BMW.

Old Toyotas seem best at hogging the middle lane at 59mph, but to say any more would be politically incorrect.  Audis are worst for cutting you up, as BMWs seem a bit quicker so you do get some room.  And anything with an old style reg no is usually trouble

Any "crossover"......

Some muppet goes out, buys a jacked up Nissan Micra and drives like an egotistical idiot, but the thing is so lacking in power and grip, that they become a real danger to every road user within a 10 mile radius.

They try to bully other road users, they block you trying merge, they will drive like a lunatic to "get you back" if you overtake them and when your behind them your practically blind to the road ahead, so when they're messing about with their phone and have to stop/swerve suddenly, the chances are it's going to get messy.

Skoda, Vauxhall, Audi, Mercedes, VW. Anything with a Taxi sign on it really...

• Like 3

The marque doesn't matter, it's the straw hat or box of tissues on the parcel shelf that tells you all to need to know.

• Like 1