Starting to get a bit light headed..........

Thrustyjust

Just totting up the cost of the Mega S2000 car with upgrades and other bits.............. and forgot the engine, box and wheels...... Where does it stop ? :suspect:

Tell me about it. Anyone fitted anything different to the factory default wheels. I am looking at Rota wheels, but don't know the offsets etc

No couldn't find them cheaper than the factory, but they are ford fittment front et40 rear et23 on the s2000.

Didnt actually want cheaper, just a bit different to the rest :getmecoat: Oooops, my writings changed................

If you have any money left then have a look at Image Wheels. 

Yup, like those too. Whats the 'tyres de la jour' for the moment. Last ones on my previous Westie days was AO332r's

I have Toyo R888 but the choice is yours depending what it's used for etc.

Just nosing on Demon Tweaks for tyres . Still do AO32r's...... Like the new 888's. May cost a bit more than the default wheels, but may have to eye them up and see what the cost difference is. Just need to find and engine and box now........... :o

Super dizzy now after speaking to Simon and happy with the spec and cost, so pulled the trigger :t-up: . Oh what have I let myself in for ............I need a bigger beer fridge.

Spec is S2000 , obviously, in black

Powdercoated floors

Hi Spec brakes

Started with nitron shocks , then Simon said it would be cheaper with Protech ones .........ooops, so them ones then

Padded dash

MSA rear bar , hood and doors

Turbo seats

LSD

Windscreen, heater etc

Carbon silencer with cat

Ummmm , cant think of anything else........... Just need to pay him money now........ :suspect:

• Like 1