Heads up guys and gals

clansman

SPEED WITH GUY MARTIN : F1 SPECIAL

Channel 4, Thursday 17th March at 9.00 pm.

Motorbike racer and lorry mechanic, Guy Martin is fascinated by Formula 1 - the cars, the engineering and the racing. In this special programme, broadcast ahead of the launch of Formula 1 on Channel 4, Guy will go head to head with racing legend David Coulthard, pitting bike against car in a test of speed the like of which Silverstone has never seen before.

With David in a V8 Red Bull car (with an 11 man pit crew) and Guy on his Tyco BMW Superbike (which came with just one man - Guy's most trusted race mechanic), the pair explore each other's worlds the way they both know best; by racing in a series of head-to-head challenges including a drag race, a brake test, a slalom and a full on circuit race.

The adrenalin fuelled excitement of their on track competition is matched only by the entertainment of what they get up to in the pit garages as they compete in physical and mental challenges, testing their fitness and reaction times and exploring the science behind their incredible racing machines.

#GuyMartin #Speed

http://bit.ly/21VtCRJ

Should be worth watching

• Like 3

Someone get a drool tray for Julie. 

Tray? Try a bucket, a strait jacket and adult nappies. :d

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Mr Clansman, I am now officially busy a week on Thursday,  :love: , made my day, now where did I put the drool tray.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Mr Clansman, I am now officially busy a week on Thursday,  :love: , made my day, now where did I put the drool tray.

Glad to be of service Julie ;-)

• Like 1