wscc class on the day

pete g

It was created to separate the old breed of 2l F3 cars from the new breed of forced induction motorbike engined cars. You will still be in unlimited as the forced induction multiplier still applies.

I'll still talk to you.

Mind you I think you are aging as you appear to have forgotten that you had a turbo!

Most of the time you enter a racing car class on the day.  I don't think I have ever been grouped in with the Westfields - they tried at Loton -= I pointed out that I wasn't in a Westfield and they moved me back to the class that I had entered originally - kept my old number and paddock space so parked with Westfields but competed against Formula Fords.

Will be interesting to see how your FF Ecoboost does against a 600bhp Gould, not many of those at club level but plenty of Forces with turbo's or supercharged hayabusa engines weighing in at c300kg  :) .

Pete - I assume you have upgraded to a Speed National A (OPEN) licence - I think is needed for your car?

Oi Morcom!  Don't be picking on my new best mate double drive friend Pete ;)

Oi Morcom!  Don't be picking on my new best mate double drive friend Pete ;)

xxxx

• Like 1

xxx marto

• Like 1

Oi Loudon !

I thought I got first dibs on that

You had his wheels!

• Like 1

You had his wheels!

and my emerald ecu

• Like 1