North East meet earlier than usual

Kingster

As our regular slot of 3rd Tuesday is a bit close to the NE7ers last Wednesday meeting Nick and I figured that a move the 2nd Tuesday of the month means those who visit both get to spread it out more.

So next meeting is Tuesday 8th March at 7.30 in the Church Mouse.

Aw no, second Tuesday is no good for me again. I'm a secretary of a committee and thats our regular monthly meeting date! I know where I would rather be, and its  not taking minutes........ :down:

Well we'll leave it as Tuesday the 8th for this month and see what the consensus is. But I'm. Happy to try and accommodate people however I guess it's not always possible to fit in with everyone's commitments.

Im putting it to our committee that we have bi-monthly meetings instead of the monthly we currently have. Tuesdays are not best as my missus goes out on Tuesdays so I need to get a sitter, but I don't want anyone to change just because of this. Ill do my best to fit in.

That was actually one of the considerations for moving it, as then we can have a joint meeting on the last wednesday of the month with the NE7ers.  :d

Im not the most awkward person in the world, but I miss the NE7 meeting as well because I have a commitment on the last Wednesday as well which is impossible to get out of  :( I'm not doing too well.

Back end of last year I managed one meeting at each!

There's no pleasing some people ;)

lol, I'm sorry Chris! I won't be any bother at Stoneleigh  ;)

Good news! Ive put it to the committee, that we have bi monthly meetings now instead of every month, which means that I will be able to attend every other month. Just needs passing and were good to go for the nice weather!

• 1 month later...

April meet is Tuesday the 12th at the Mouse as usual.

Will be outlining planned run outs and discussing the best way to get in touch for impromptu blats - currently it's via text but not got everyone's number in my phone so need to sort this.

Anyone interested in getting out with others please pm your mobile number to me.

I'd like to get to a meet in the near future, but usually working abroad or travelling. Where is the NE7ers usually held? I should be able to attend the 3rd Tuesday of May fingers crossed :)

The ne7ers also meet at the Church Mouse but on the last Wednesday of the month.