Yokohama Neova AD08R

AllanI

Car is a narrow body 1700 x-flow with 195 50 15. I'm thinking of getting a set of the above tyres. The car won't be doing a high annual mileage, maybe <3k, and I won't be doing trackdays. However  I am looking for excellent grip. I am not really bothered about wear rate, so I can't see the point in having a tyre that will do zillions of miles before wearing out.

Any thoughts or experiences or indeed alternatives?.

Thanks

Allan

Nankang NS2R...I just happen to have 4 for sale!

• Like 1

Nankang NS2R...I just happen to have 4 for sale!

They are a well rated tyre by those that use them on here.

And good value from Russ, as New

Good timing finding this thread, i also have a 1700 xflow narrow body and was just looking at camskill at the Nankang NS2R but in 185/60 R14.

Are these tyres any good in the wet? 

I need something that i can use in any weather without fear of finding a ditch. Was originally looking at Yoko AO21R, but at £100 a corner plus the spare its just too pricey. Currently i have Avons that are 22 years old  :oops: .

I took into consideration the discussion going on in the other thread. I have gone for the AD08R. My local tyre place obtained them cheaper than online outlets so no collection or extra fitting and disposal costs. Just got to see what they are like now when the snow has gone ! 

Anything has got to be better than your 22 year old tyres, I'm surprised they haven't disintegrated let alone gone hard.

Allan

Got some AD08R on mine a couple of months ago already feel better than my old toyo T1r I think when it warms up they will be very good