Cheshire & N. Staffs monthly meet, Thursday 3rd March

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

It's the Cheshire & N. Staffs monthly meet this Thursday, usual time and place, The Whipping Stocks 7.30 pm

Hopefully I should be able to make this one, even if I'm only in the pickup, while the Westfield is still down at Omex.

I need to find out who's got their cars out of winter hibernation too, so that I can start getting some runs out planned once mine is back. (Fingers crossed, I should be collecting it next Saturday morning).

Hope to make this one Dave, maybe in Westie if I get round to taxing 1 of March!

• Like 1

Excellent Andy, hoping Marxh will start bringing some cars out to play!

Yep I'll pop along but not in WF. Rolled it out of garage at weekend. Battery dead. MOT booked for early April

Taxed today. Rolling road session booked this Friday to map the Omex ECU. Hope to be in the Westy for the April meet.

• Like 1

Mine is all road legal just blocked in by kit number two. I am hoping to clear enough space to get it out but it probably still depends on the weather. Will be there but not sure which car I will be in.

• Like 1

Hoping to make this :-)

See you all later.

Mine is all road legal just blocked in by kit number two. I am hoping to clear enough space to get it out but it probably still depends on the weather. Will be there but not sure which car I will be in.

Decisions, decisions! :)

Sorry can't make it tonight. Car is taxed insured and motivated (spell corrected m.o.t ) and surprisingly accurate. Just awaiting delivery of a nice new radiator hose. Nice new radiator is a thing of beauty thank you Mr Docking.

Cheers jon

No problem, will look forward to seeing new shiney bits next time! ;)

Good turn out last night, great to catch up with everyone again!

I'll remind everyone again nearer the time, but please note, next months Cheshire meet WILL NOT BE AT THE WHIPPING STOCKS!

They're going to be doing some decorating/renovation work for about three weeks in April, this means they'll be completely shut for a few days right at the start, including our normal meet day, so even the car park may be fenced off!

Instead, we'll meet up at the Swettenham Arms, and if the weather is favourable go on a shirt run out, before returning to Swettenham.

http://www.swettenhamarms.co.uk

This will be for one month only, and we'll be back to the Whipping Stocks the following month.

• Like 2