Tv disaster

1959grantura

I know, it sucks :( Now I have to watch all the rubbish swmbo puts on, there's only so much house/design/renovation TV a man can take!!

I know, it sucks :( Now I have to watch all the rubbish swmbo puts on, there's only so much house/design/renovation TV a man can take!!

Barney I have been investigating this you can actually manually tune the sky box to receive it still , have a quick google really easy

You can manually tune in, but it won't be in the planner and you can't record it or schedule it. So a jump back a few decades to watching programs live or not at all!

Its not on Freeview either!

I've been viewing on freeview!

Moved from channel 71? To 2 hundred and summit! At least it was last week but currently not at home so cannot check.

I will see if I can find it

Looks like channel 240 on Freeview but it says my "device is not compatible with this service" :down:

Yes it has moved to channel 240 but not viewable on Freeview as needs internet link to work.

Ahhh.

I'm viewing on freeview, but TV is connected to internet.

found this, if it helps

There’s a lot of supposition and not much fact flying around regarding Motors TV having disappeared in the past 48 hours from the Sky Electronic Programme Guide in the UK.

Motors TV have not made any comment or statement on this apparent rowing back of their distribution. The channel had expanded onto a UK terrestrial digital platform (Freeview Ch71) along with listings on cable providers, notably Virgin. The Ch71 broadcasts ceased, late last year, without explanation.

However a source close to the channel says that the management are confident the Sky 447 listing will be reinstated next week. There is clearly some frustration there that the current situation has occurred.

Cause for optimism that the channel will indeed reappear is that Motors TV UK are still broadcasting, exactly as normal, on the Astra satellite platform despite no longer being on the Sky EPG.

You can still view the channel on your satellite box by going to the “add channel” menu and entering the following settings;

Freq 11.082
Polarity H, 
Baud Rate 22000 or 22.0 
FEC 5/6, 
DVB-S, 
QPSK

Press scan and then highlight and store MotorsTV UK. Note, you will only be able to access it from the “Other Channels” menu of your receiver.

The broadcast of Motors TV on Freeview Ch240 is not affected and the channel is still listed on Virgin Media.

Lee

Tried that several times and can't seem to get it to save , goes through all the correct setting but does not appear in the "other" channel section..........

Why has it been removed from the listings anyway does anybody know?

After you have scanned and saved it go into other channels.

It looks like there is nothing there but if you press down arrow it will prompt you for your pin.....then Motors appears.....

Found it.....thats what I was doing and found it was there doh. Sadly you can't record, rewind any of it!! Bummer will miss some of the Aussie V8 supercar races

Check again guys and girls....................Motors TV is back on Sky channel 447 ................YEEEEEE HAAAAA