I couldn't resist!

Andy - a15cro

My names Andrew and Im an addict! apparently the first stage of an addiction is admitting it  :d

Ive just purchased another cherished number, but this time for the Westfield.

Hows 'W20 TOY' sound! 

• Like 2

I'll sell you mine ha ha! It's nothing but ironic and a bit embarrassing at the moment since its not running!

L600OUD

like it! but I would have to buy something to put it on which would result in a divorce!

• Like 1

W20 TOY is an excellent choice. Come and park next to me at Stoneleigh or Silverstone and we could start a 'TOY' corner. 

DSC07301_zpsuu8wnvso.jpg

• Like 3

Lightning quick service from DVLA for a change, the certificate arrived this morning! only bought it on Thursday.

You can now transfer Plate numbers on the DVLA website.

Done it today, at last the DVLA has got something right, its an instant transfer, and you can put the plate on immediately as long as you use the service office hours Monday to Saturday. Just got to order the plates tomorrow from Demon Plates my usual supplier. Im trying to work out a nice size for the front to mount it back under the nose.

3/4 size plate is just right, not too big & not too small.   It's not noticeable as an illegal plate due to the small proportions of the Westfield front end.   Other option is to buy a standard plate and chop the sides off, at least the digit size will be right.  I guess both methods are not legal.   My version is the former and MOT man is happy with that.

Surprised the admin cost has gone down to £80 as well, gotta reg. change to do on the tin top soon.

I thought it has always been £80 unless you put on retention, then it's £120.

Had the back plate made by Demon Plates (GT Graphics) but they refused to do one with 63mm letters (motorbike size) in a straight line, they would only make it in a square, which I obviously told them would not fit. They also refuse to do stick on ones these days too. Where theres a will theres a way though. I now have this.......

IMG_1496_zpstzqlx2a5.jpg

• Like 3