"Now gone" Small lightweight trailer for Free for builders. Almost free for members

maurici

Hello.

I'm selling my trailer, bought 5 months ago, and done 3 trackdays with it, including a long tryp to anglesey with a very big wind and rain storm...

Is very lightweight and can be handled by one person with no problems.

Is very narrow and short in overall dimensions (less than 4.2meter long and 1.75 wide).

It fits with no problems my westfield widebody and widetrack suspension on it, and the load is not very tricky. My car fits straight with nosecone and splitter.

Tows straight and brakes/handbrakes are working.

I bought it when I was not having my own garage, because I was looking for something really small.

Only changing it for going to a flat bed, that is more conforable and safe for long tryps, and I'll continue using it untill is sold.

Ramps and working lightboard included.

No big corrosions but to be honest paintwork is not its best.

Colection in Crewe. Can be delivered any afternoon in a reasonable distance.

I'll upload detailed pictures during today.img-20160123-wa0002.jpg?w=740

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale.

As a update, I've discovered that the ramps, and the platform, are made of aluminium (obviusly it helps with the lightweight) and the main reason that makes it not so rusty...

11182000_10154742259608357_4923425780465

1916676_10154742259613357_431880226931931913529_10154742260028357_7699178763975312832551_10154742259633357_1385276808643

• 5 weeks later...

Any offer about this?

Well, new trailer have arrived, and this one needs to go. before bringin it to the scrap yard or take 200 buks from someone else, here is my offer:

-If you are a builder and you need the trailer for IVA purposes, just come and take it. Only one condition. Never sell it. is free for the next builder who wants to use it.

-If you are not a builder, but you want to own it... just come and pay me what you think is fair.

Lightweight trailer, that will fit in any garage, mostly in aluminium, perfect for any kit car, with 100% working lightboard, aluminium ramps, brakes working, wheels with good thread... still don´t understant why is not sold.

Hope our chairman is happy with the offer for the builders.

• Like 1

If I had a towbar...!

If I had a towbar...!

Just fit one. Offer ends in seven days that I´ll bring it to the scrap yard as no space available in my driveway.

Have you put in on LocostBuilders?

Got to me worth more than scrap value.

Daniel

Well we got a sale for a very simbolic prize pending to deliver toonight for a future westfield owner.

If transaction is not completed, will let you know toonight.

• Like 1

New trailer is with the new owner. Seems that he will pass the IVA to a marlin and will buy a westfield. Hope we see him again.

Good work on the sale!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.