car magazines

pre-lit steve

Can anybody suggest a decent car magazine, with good reading and some good tests or knowledge parts in cheers

If you want some reading material about cars/technical then I have a full set (almost) of the 'On Four Wheels' magazine, complete with in binders that are looking for a new home?

Do you mean westfield related mate or general cars . I got hundreds of mags mainly car and classic ,classic cars ,retro cars octane etc . The mrs is always on at me to get rid of some so if anybody wants any you can have um . If you wanna pick um up .

I used to always look forward to the monthly car mag of choice being available. I always found the monthly project vehicle and the advertorial visits, even the adverts for stuff for my car interesting. Now I get no car mags. Much of what I'm interested in I can read on forums.

Me to mate used to love choosing a car mag still always get one from airport when I go on hols also remember when auto trader first come out on Friday and looking for a new motor . I had something different nearly every week.

complete kit car, evo magazine and mechanics ( monthly) are always a good read.

I used to find Practical Performance Car a good read, tried to get a subscription left my details over a week ago and still haven't heard anything.

I always buy "Practical performance car" or a new find "Modern classics" my taste in cars is usually pre 2000.