Membership Renewal

Nemesis

Well that's flown by really fast..... year 3 of WSCC membership just started with the renewal...... 

What's really nice is that I don't resent the cost in fact it's left me with a warm feeling...... or is that my coffee leaking from my cup.....

Nem....

• Like 2

Thanks for your continuing support of the club, good sir - we love you too. ;)

Are they now due then

Should i have a reminder ?

Memberships run for 365 days from point of purchase, so it's someone's renewal practically every day. In your case, you last renewed in mid-June, so I expect you'll get a renewal reminder by email in mid to late May, 30 days prior to membership period expiry.

I thought mine was due soon, it is on 12th March, but I can't find a renewal e-mail.  Is it possible to check to see if one was sent? 

I thought mine was due soon, it is on 12th March, but I can't find a renewal e-mail.  Is it possible to check to see if one was sent?

It is due by 12th March, it was sent, I've just re-sent it, but you don't need it. Just click on your forum name in the upper right corner and choose Client Area. - your renewal invoice can be paid there. :)

Make sure your email whitelist allows the suffix "@wscc.co.uk"