Genuine Westfield Aeroscreen Post Office Red - Pictures

WhiteDogg

Hello and welcome to the sale of my genuine Westfield aeroscreen in post office red.

This is in brand new condition. It was delivered and never fitted, It has only been unboxed in order for me to be able to take pictures, and has since been boxed and bubble wrapped back up.

These are currently £305.97 from Westfield without delivery charges, and generally have significant lead time. Mine took 3 months to arrive.

Pictures have been added below, last try before listing on ebay.

Looking for £180 posted. In the nicest possible way, that is my rock bottom price, I am not willing to negotiate any further at this time.

This is an unused, Genuine Westfield Aeroscreen kit, available right now and in the exact same condition that you would get it from Westfield in, without the obligatory 3-5 month lead time, at a significantly reduced price from what Westfield are asking.

QS5r1s9.jpg

jegTdcO.jpg

RtHtiR6.jpg

2gKRy9o.jpg

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Many Thanks

Do you have a photo? is it the "double bubble type"?  thanks

email pics to nick200sx@hotmail.com please

and where abouts are you may be able to collect if local

• 2 weeks later...

Price lowered. £180 delivered. You may also collect if you would prefer. I am based in Widnes, Cheshire.

This is an unused effectively new part, it has literally only been removed from the bubble wrap for the purposes of a few pictures, and has been wrapped back up.

Hi.

I am in Nantwich, Cheshire so could collect. Could you please email a couple of pics? I have messaged you.

Thanks.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.